Thursday, October 1, 2009

D' First Impression -

Recently,I was so busy with my art's project.
Our task is : pick a theme from the choices,then proceed step-by-step to paint an art work on canvas.
Anyway,I've finally done it yesterday,so I don't need to worry about it anymore!
This...could be a happy one because I was really suffering when it was in progress.
Thanks those who were kindly helping me.
Clap-clap ~

"my art work"

I had chosen the theme "Wave"
So the first thing came to my head was sea wave.
Actually I wanted to paint only sea wave,but teachers not allowed me to do so.
I kept thinking till I had noticed about the issue of whales.
And decided to make this.
It's all because I want everyone knows about this.
I want everyone cares about this.
Who cares if human beings don't care at all?
Stop global warming!
Stop killing animal illegally!
Please...

2 comments:

  1. 1st commentator.
    erk...
    earth is a place we live.
    but we are the destroyer to earth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Everything is menmade.
    But it's act of god sometimes.
    Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete