Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year Eve.

Yesterday-

We had a celebration at Station 1 Cafe,Bukit Indah.
My friends were there at 9.30 p.m. and the punctual me,reached there at 10.30 p.m.
We played,talked,drank,joked till 11.59 p.m.
Then we counted down to the new year.
We shouted out loud to everyone for a happy new year.
We yelled.
We watched the fireworks.
We laughed.
We sang together with the singers.
A happy new year,but they sang emo songs all the time,haha!
We cheered.
After that,we went back home.
Yea,the rare blue-moon did fill up yesterday's night sky.
The last blue-moon was on New Year Eve. in 1990,
the year I was borned.
20 years later,it was here again.

Time flies.
That's true.


Today-

So now,the first day of 2010.
Everything is fresh.
Even the air,isn't it?
Haha!
Oh ya,here's my new year wish,
I wish all the 2009 STPM candidates can pass with flying colours!
Sincerely,I hope that comes true.
God,have you listened to what I said?
Haha!
2010 comes,it means we're getting older.
Ya,WE'RE NO LONGER TEENAGERS!
Now my age starts with the number 2 and no more 1.
I'm 20 year old.
20 years passed.
Or can we say 2 decades?
That sounds better,because 2 looks smaller than 20.
Haha!
It's time to earn bucks.
It's time to further study.
It's time to love and be loved.
It's time to do something big.
It's time to travel around the earth.
It's time to have my own family.
Haha!
Still a dreamer.
but why...don't we dream big?
Lastly,
wish you all a Happy New Year!

"Love is not in our choice,but in our fate."
-John Dryden

No comments:

Post a Comment