That was my first time.
I went out of Malaysia,by aeroplane.
Haha!
So the first destination was..
Egypt.
Family members who went together: mom, bro and youngest sis.
Everyone was so relax before the flight was arrived at KLIA.
Travelling sets me free.
The feeling is great.
I want more and more!
Haha!
Flight was departing.
On the aeroplane.
Hooo~
Beside the airport where our tour buses were there.
And the journey starts..
to be continue..
Okay,continue..
first state we reached..was Cairo,the capital.
We then went to TG.I. Friday's for our lunch.
Pasta..
TG.I. Friday's..
before that,I didn't know what does it mean..
when I was back,my youngest uncle told me..
it's "Thanks God,It's Friday's"
A long "Oooooooo ~" appeared ...
a sound we make after we really understood something.
looks like very hot,but not actually..
the temperature was around 10-16°C
the temperature was around 10-16°C
After that,we visited to Egyptian Museum
we were not allowed to take picture inside the museum..
so,we took photos before we went inside and after we went out.
the one who's holding a flag - our tour guide,Mr. Mohammed.
and..
my pity brother wasn't in..
because he took this photo..
haha!
Umm..in this museum,there are many statues,jewelleries,
and there is a room,so-called Royal Mummy Room..
which needs extra payment for entry.
How does a mummy look like?
I can slightly describe it..
errk...
a dead body with hair..teeth..skin..
that's it.
At the night of the day..day one..
we checked-in to hotel,
Pyramids Park Intercontinental.
from left to right :
me, uncle Suliman, mom, youngest sis and bro.
Second day's morning,we first went to Institute of Papyrus.
Papyrus is a kind of tree which ancient egyptians took to make papers.
my elder brother and I with papyrus trees on our hands.
the masterpiece behind us was an art drawn on a piece of paper,
and the paper was made by papyrus tree.
1-4
1 - 4, how ancient egyptians made papers with papyrus trees.
5, the paper looks like that.
6, then they pen on it.
to be continue..








No comments:
Post a Comment