::Cousin, S. Yi's birthday::
Venue: Myanmar Styled Restaurant in Sutera
My cousin Z. Hao and my youngest uncle.
From left : My youngest uncle and aunt, me, my youngest sis. , my mom, cousin Z. Hao, and his friend.
And again.
That's her birthday, my cousin S. Yi.
From left for who're sitting : My cousin's boyfriend, my cousin S. Yi, aunt, and my cousin Z. Hao.
Happy 21st birthday to her.
Hooo!
::Hong's birthday::
Venue: De' Bali
Lol my hand was like stroked..
Hahahaha!
Oh ya, her name is Xiao Bu Dian.
She came to our table and had fun with us, end up..
my friends made her drunk, haha!
the power of Alcoholic..
I'll never forget.
ever...
I don't like to drink, but for fun, I'll drink it.
1) From left : W. Yi, David, K. Hong, Z Feng.
2) From left : Umm, I always call her Jie Jie (she's my cc boss' sister), Z. Feng, Q. Hong.
Gone crazy..
Smile your teeth out !!
the one who stood behind me was Ah Hong.
And I was gone..
Drink, drank and drunk..
Afterward we went to Groove a.k.a. Centrum..
My conceptual understanding told me
that's a place where people went there and had drugs..
normally people shake their heads there.
All because I was drunk and the amplifiers there were too bassy..
so I went back home earlier with some friends.
Happy birthday to him!
Hooo!














No comments:
Post a Comment