Well...
I failed to get "Director" position in my production.
I'm simply a screenwriter.
--------------------------------------
So I thought of trying something new, documentary.
My Production teammates said,
it's very hard to visulize..
it's difficult to express the messages..
it's pointless to catch audiences' eyes..
Ok, I understand.
Difficulties create surrender.
I knew if we film that, we're taking the risk.
I knew this much earlier than you all...
I knew this much earlier than you all...
coz I'm the one who writes the screenplay.
I imagined every single shoot.
I thought of every single element.
But I'm not afraid, even we failed to visualize it perfectly..
at the very least, we learned.
Maybe they have their own thoughts..
or maybe they just dont believe in me and themselves.
I can't force them to accept my idea.
I'm not the director and,
I'm not an autokhartik.
..lol..
----------------------------------
So they want a short story.
Again, always the cliches.
Murders
Accidents
Loves
Friendships
Memory flashback
Horror
Walan ehh...
thus,
this time will be 'love' story,
again.
named,
Parallel
______________________
______________________
it's general and easy enough to understand
my expression
(:D)
I hope they're fine with Parallel
Gd. luck, prod.
well, things cant always go the way u want it
ReplyDeletewell, things cant always go the way u want it
ReplyDelete...and this called CHALLENGES
and when u've overcome it
ReplyDeleteit's called a SUCCESS
wow@@
ReplyDelete