Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Glimpse

blink..
blink..blink..
and now I'm sufferring for exams.
so fast..
freakin' fast..

I've done so many things,
but I got no time to update all in my post..
so I'm gonna do it right now.


Mooncake / Lantern Festival in UNIMAS

from left : T. Xian, Sammy, Chris, Paul and I

The event is nice...
at least it brought me homesickness.
But one weird thing is that..
we played lantern in Dewan Kuliah,
WTF?



Personal Shooting for
CK's Contest Video &
Individual Documentary Video

Under the hot sun..
these are the equipment I used.
After shooting, I became Blackman.
..shit..

So, the Blackman came to Digitize session alone,
capturing the videotape in the editing room.
..shit..


Acting for Seniors' TVC Project

We were shooting for Coca-Cola's
TV Commercial (Advertisment).
This was Seniors' course's video project.
I couldn't get a copy of the video.
..shit..
I heard they said this video
had been praised in Editing part.
Anyway, I learned something.
Hope to get a copy from them..
I want to see how was my acting..

Acting for Seniors' Final Video Project

Que See, Su Peng and I were the actors.
With second-year seniors:
Jia Yi the Director / Writer / Editor,
Lan the Director of Photography,
Kak Wan the Producer,
Sherine the Art Director
and so on,
we went to Kg. Padawan, 1 hour journey from UNIMAS.

I love the environment like this...

At night, I was at the front porch,
lying on the woods,
seeing the starry sky,
breathing the fresh air,
emoing on my way.
I really love the environment there. 

..lol..
just a memory.

One scene of the video -
..lol..
still the same t-shirt,
Yes We Can.
Hahahaha!
Will show you all when I'm back in JB.

Projects Finalizations

This is my Script Writing Assignments' File.
I tried to manage it nicely and perfectly to get higher marks.
It contains 4 stories, some early assignments and notes.
Everyone did one story, I did four.
My friends said I'm "Xin Ji Zhong" enough,
I said,
I just do my best on what lecturer asked us to do.
Since our first class, she had mentioned that,
we are better to practice more,
then file them up and submit it in the final.
I don't want to mess with my marks.
That's why I did it like that.


This is my Visual Analysis's Final Sketchbook.
Still we need to draw.
Sweat...

Deer in the Woods - Franz Marc
and I painted a copy on plywood.

Maisema Korpilah Delta - Alvar Cawen
and I painted a copy on boxboard.

They both were expressionist artists.
Mr. Ismail, lecturer of this course,
he wanted us to paint expressionism arts,
and then we need to do an appreciation on one work.
5 pages..
..shit..
at least I did it.
..phew..

In the sketchbook I sketched Adelynn,
 for the "Quality of Line"
still, so hard to draw.
and I will always fail..
when I come to mouth part.
..ishhh..
I hope she won't mind.
hope la..
..lol..

2 comments:

  1. wow.. the 眼神.. is the sun too bright? xD
    anyway, handsome xia..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol ND, mana ade handsome oh.
    Shy xia..
    I dont know how to wear contex lens.. if not the 眼神 will be better. I tak nampak..

    ReplyDelete