Friday, December 31, 2010

2010

Ok
It is two thousand ten.
Later...
It was.
zzzzzzzz...

Hell fast, hell ya'

Well, in 2010..
many things happened.

Workin in Singapore..
Learnin Spinnin..

Strugglin with average result..
Searchin for suitable University..
Got into University Malaysia Sarawak's Cinematography..

Strugglin with assignments..
Searchin for suitable Girl Friend..
Got into exam hall faced exam papers..

Strugglin with socialization..
Searchin for more knowledges in this industry..
Got into lecturers' hearts..

Strugglin with sleepiness..
Searchin for free time to sleep..
Got bad result, still..

3.17..
So average again..
far away from Dean list..
further away from PTPTN Scholarship..

How fast..
everything happens like this..
a blink of our eyes.

How cute..
is my friend's baby..
and I had never been in a relationship yet.

You'll realize how fast, when you saw everyone around you is growin up..
You'll realize how cute, when a kid call you Uncle or Aunty but you're still single..

totally imbalancin my mind..
at least, there might be 30 more posts under this label : Yearly.
purposely written as memory to remind..
Cheers babe~
Good luck and all the best..
Love ya'.


in 2010..
I started to like you..
no.. it maybe love.
..lol..

how dare I wrote it out.
how coward I dare not speak it out.


Welcome

2011


2 comments:

  1. how dare u wrote it out~
    happy 2011~

    ReplyDelete
  2. how dare u wrote it out~
    how coward u dare not meet her..
    regret? u know the answer

    sory, it's a fact..

    cheers babe!

    ReplyDelete