As the structure of a script
the flow.
comedies can give you short laughes.
but tragedies can make you cry for so long.
happy moments always gone with the wind,
hell fast..
unhappy moments always gone with the tortoise,
hell slow..
then my first sem break is now already a past.
----------------------------------------------
First - Kuala Lumpur
Accordin to my plan..
I went to Kuala Lumpur to find one of my best buddies
CK
stayed at his home for few days
disturbed his family and him for few days
even made him quarrelled with his sister
..lol..
I felt so ashame.
then I went back earlier than I planned.
I must admit that
no one will be luckier than me
Everytime I went to his house
his daddy treated me real good
seafood..
fishin..
breakfast..
place to sleep..
Really...
Thanks a lot to them.
I don't know why do I love to go to visit them.
you know..
the friendship is like..
it won't vanish until the end.
He drove me out met up with his friend for food..
badminton..
shoppin..
nice to meet them again~
He even brought me to University Malaya
went to find W. Jin, Adelynn and brother K. Min.
quite weird specially visit to UM
unknown environment..
unknown friends' friends..
at least I got to know how does UM look like, and,
at least I got to know Neo and Adelynn's ex-schoolmates
it's nice
Sorry Eric I couldn't stay longer to find you out..
I wanted to do so but I found the condition was so awkward..
you know right..
..lol..
I met my bro's girlfriend, Carina..
still so pretty..
I always trust my bro's taste.
too bad my bro was busy with fighting for his works.
and thanks bro for lendin me his Sony Alpha 100.
I appreciate and I'll cherish it bro you need not worry~
--------------------------------------------------------
Second - Johor Bahru
Not accordin to my plan..
I went home earlier.
..lol..
I don't know why..
being alone in bus on the highway..
stare at the sceneries outside..
they keep on passin by..
at the same time..
many things will flash through my mind..
it is quite emo.
..zzz..
I thought there might be some difference..
so, on the first day I was in my home..
they quarrelled again.
..lol..
Hanged out with family..
we went to eat korean food where my sis was workin..
yum yum~
shoppin with mom and sises..
bought this and that..
chatted..
mom's cook..
..happy..
Hanged out with grandpa & grandma
they're still good to talk to~
but too bad the unfillial me..
only met them once during the sem break..
I'm just not good in talking munshy things with my loved ones..
Our conversations always finished easily.
,,haihhh..
sorry, grandpa and grandma..
Hanged out with buddies and friends..
McDonald..
Bak Kut Teh..
Telur kampung..
Liang Cheng Fuck..
Bagan..
S.A..
Habib..
Ros Merah..
Abalone Kuey Tiow..
KSL..
Tebrau..
KS JJ..
still the same..
chatted all the time..
played all the time..
..haha..
thanks guys.
-------------------------------------------
Third - Kuching
Quite sad sitting on my seat in the flight alone,
stare through the window..
the bright sunlight heated my eye balls..
ishhh... my tears...
I wonder why,
I just love to sit beside the window.
..zzz..
Then I'm now in my room.
As I mentioned just now..
I'm luckier than everyone..
the first day I came here..
Andy's aunts treated me so good too..
..hehe..
Thanks a lot to them.
Went to purchase some needs..
and again..
bla bla bla..
pheww......
damn the time passed so fast.
I hope I will never do things that I'll regret after all.
Cherish & Cheers~
-------------------------------------------
As the structure of a script
the flow.
my mood flows
unsteadily.
a part of the story
isn't it...?
..haha..
Love ya'
No comments:
Post a Comment