Thursday, March 22, 2012

So far yet so close


SO FAR... I am not a professional person in my field YET,
SO CLOSE case.

I will try to find my way out.
Produce.
Screenplay.
Act.
Direct.
Art Direct.
Production Design.
Make-Up.
Costumes.
Cinematographer.
Lighting Director.
Sound Director.
Editor.
VFX Supervisor.
SFX Supervisor.

Or...

Cloth seller?
Waiter?
Clerk?
and what not...

You probably have to work hard and don't think too much.
Destiny will bring you to somewhere else.

So far, yet so close.
Like my mom in Jb is so far away from me in Sarawak,
yet I feel she is just beside me whenever I saw her messages.
Because her messages never failed to make me laugh.
"Just bank in RM300"
"Just bank in RM200"
"Is it enough?"
"Ok"

Honestly, these make me seems like so realistic.
And honestly, again, sometime I am.
But not with my mom.
my dad.
my bro.
my sis.
my relatives.
and my true friends.
You know who are you.
Now, think. 


I am so good at cam-whoring.
Wannabe master of this technique soon.
At least firstly, you have to know where's the lens.
Oppsss...
so girly.


bye

Au revoir et A la prochain!

p.s I wanna take french 2 but korea language is coming soon!
WTF should I choose!?

No comments:

Post a Comment