You probably will laugh at yourself in certain circumstances.
Well, everyone does so, but the circumstance can be totally different.
Mine is like...
OS: "Oh gosh it is 8:15 am and I am still sleeping? I have an interview at 8:40 am with my lecturer for the class English for Professional Purpose's project!"
Damn it I jumped up from my bed and quickly took my towel and boxer, rushed into the bathroom and REALLY BATHED within 3 minutes. (for sure, brushed teeth too).
Well done. I had to wear formally and so necktie, belt, leather shoes were the musts! OS: "Oh damn I was required to print my cover letter and resume for lecturer! And I didn't print!"
I asked my friend to print for me but the printer was just so naughty to me at that very important moment. Many problem would occur whenever you're rushing for something else. This is a truth we cannot ignore, and definitely won't ignore.
All was done and voooommmmmmmm~ I reached the office at Center of Language Study. Her office, Dr. Shanti's, phewww... my friend was still inside. So I took a deep breath, really a deep one, and drank some water to wet my lips and throat. I sat down and review my papers. Oh my friend came out but a Malay girl went in after that. FUCK IT SHE JUMPED QUEUE! Well, anyway, ummmmm, whatever,..... lady first. My friend adjusted my necktie and she went to class first. But I didn't feel so comfortable with my necktie because the thin part at the back was longer than the front part and THAT'S SO FUNNY so I redo it and made it longer. Just after a while, around 15 minutes, she came out. And that was my turn.
Ummm... everything was okay. Good comments from Dr. Shanti. I was so freaking happy came out from her office. OS: YES!! WOOOHOOO~ IM SO GOOD! MUST HAVE GOTTEN HIGH MARKS" and at the mean time, I opened a door heading to the staircase. Well, ya... the door, there was the glass at my point of view. Well, ya... something happened and my mood was totally spoiled by that glass. Well, shouldn't say it was not the glass fault at all, it was my fault.
Well, my necktie rounded outside my collar.
It all happened because I was lack of sleep. Why? It all happened because I went for shooting, acted as a bad guy(gay).
Honestly, I like every of them.
Anyway, I am looking forward for the final product of my senior final year project.
So soon, they are going to graduate already.
As for my batch, we have one more year.
Hell fast.
Honestly, I like every of them.
Au revoir et a la prochain!

No comments:
Post a Comment