I'm back, after a while, a long one you could say.
2014, Horse year, according to Chinese Zodiac.
It's my year. I'm a horse.
So, what?
It was like, I have a degree certificate.
So, what?
The only thing I have done for the year : wasted the entire 2014.
I meant, if you asked me what did I do in 2014, hey, I don't know.
Or maybe let's put it this way.
I didn't waste it, I just don't wanna look back.
Eat.
Sleep.
Drunk.
Drug.
Gamble.
Games.
Masturbate.
Smoke.
Work.
Haha, f*ckin' meaninglessly living.
Eat.
Sleep.
Rave.
Repeat. is even better than my life!
Hey xJun, wake up and go get a life.
2015. A brand new year.
Let's get started.
Good luck and stay healthy,
Good luck and stay healthy,
to my loved ones.
+u bro.... be a positive and set a goal and achive it in 2015. Have a great year~!
ReplyDelete