It's UNIMAS..
I'm in UNIMAS right now,
breathin' the air here..
in and out
out and in
repeatly and continuously
the feelin is..
so great.
It's Faculty of Applied and Creative Art..
I belong to FSGK right now,
boostin' my creativity here..
up and down
down and up
unstoppably and insanely
the feelin is..
so great.
It's programme Cinematography..
I'm studying what I wished to study so badly right now,
improvin' my skills of being a film director, script writer, editor & cinematographer..
it goes up and up
and up and up
desperately
the feelin is..
so great.
..Haha!..
It's Tun Ahmad Zaidi College..
I'm staying in it right now,
givin' my blood up to the freakin' amount of mosquitoes..
it goes out and out..
out and out..
itchy
the feelin is..
not so great.
..Haha!..
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I was so lucky, on my first day I came into Unimas,
I was bringing my big luggage along, searching for way to go..
I met two seniors from Music programme.
One is Elvis, and another one is July.
One is Elvis, and another one is July.
I said I am Jun, we laughed.
And so, they brought me to do registration step by step,
followed me all the way long.
Till the last registration of college..
they walked together with me for the long distance,
just to help me.
Thanks Elvis and July.
They are my first 2 friends in Unimas.
It's so difficult to find a person like them..
on earth
Last week they had their concert.
I delayed 30 minutes to my class.
I went to support them.
It's really cool, music..
At the right, July and at his back was Elvis.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
On second day, I met Kah Liang a.k.a Christopher.
I call him Chris.
He is in Fine Art programme.
A Sarawakian from Sibu.
The second day I already went to class.
My very first lecture in Unimas,
Visual Analystic.
After the class, I met him.
He said he knows many chinese friends from my programme..
He then brought me to CAIS (library)'s 24 hours room..
to meet my coursemates.
I still like to be with him more,
though, I have met my only male chinese coursemate..
we always have our lunch, dinner and supper together.
I like the way he talks.
It's kinda funny sometimes.
the first guy is Chris and at the back is my coursemate, Kee Wu.
On the second day after I met my coursemates,
they rented a car to Kuching.
I followed and drove..
..lol..
We went to "The Spring" shopping centre.
We went to "one TJ".
We went to eat everywhere.
Oh my second day..
I'm adapted to it.
They are my coursemates.
2 Chinese guys, and 4 (+ 2) Chinese ladies.
Everyone looks normal..
right hand side that girl, Su Peng,
is the only outstanding one.
But she flirts with Kee Wu..
..Haha..
The second day I met them,
I saw the way they flirted each other..
every touches..
every interactions..
every words..
So, I confirmed they will be together on one comin' day.
they are now together..
in a lovely and sweet relationship.
They don't tell us they are in a relationship..
but they do show us.
..lol..
thus..
thus..
don't ever flirt.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -




Copy my title ~!
ReplyDeleteNooo!
ReplyDeleteI july dah guna this title . Bluek .
ReplyDeleteLet me use then..
ReplyDelete