"Don't treat me like an enemy..
so you won't regret."
:: xJun
-------------------------------------------
I shouldn't complain more.
..lol..
I'd writtened a lot..
but I erased all when I realised that.
World is just too Realistic.
None can complain about that,
and the Unfair.
Ummm..
I've found that..
filming contraries can be very interesting,
from an awarded documentary film-
Baraka.
Baraka.
-------------------------------------------
Field
Step into this field, I must have learn more
on photography framing techniques.
How to catch angles..
how to catch angels..
..lol..
how to do framing..
how to make an image look impressive..
keep on studyin'
So the most basic knowledge about cinema is :
motion pictures are formed by many continuous pictures,
thus, it creates movement.
for example :
In 1877, Eadweard Muybridge found it by photographed a
horse named "Sallie Gardner" with 24 stereoscopic cameras,
in fast motion.
Then, Macro.
It is like close up portrait..
but the front object looks much clearer than behind's.
And the importance of emotions..
audiences can feel his or her feeling..
like this I was wishin' something.
Then, Macro.
It is like close up portrait..
but the front object looks much clearer than behind's.
And the importance of emotions..
audiences can feel his or her feeling..
like this I was wishin' something.
-----------------------------------------------
I went to get a hair-cut in Kuching, Taman BDC.
Costs RM 20.
James, he who cut my hair,
service was good.
professional..
persuasive..
creative.
This is the hairstyle,
when I said I want a short hair to match my beard later.
he set it.
Before Yu Ren wanted to delete this photo,
I grabbed it.
coz I look nice...
Haha~
---------------------------------------------
So so tired even though my work is to study movie.
Till this moment I'm still not mindful enough
on filming techniques,
but notice more on the stories.
Haihhh... shouldn't be so careless.
Have to do things detailed a bit.
----------------------------------------------
Ok, 2 weeks passed by me.
It's assignments time.
Monday, Script Writing's assignments.
Tuesday got a presentation for Hollywood Films' History,
and I need to do the slide,
but the datas been given by my leader on yesterday.
Maybe.. he's too in Raya mood.
and don't fuckin' care much about this.
On Tuesday got an exam, is Art History...
I should stop updatin' blog for this month..
..lol..
---------------------------------------------
So so tired even though my work is to study movie.
Till this moment I'm still not mindful enough
on filming techniques,
but notice more on the stories.
Haihhh... shouldn't be so careless.
Have to do things detailed a bit.
----------------------------------------------
Ok, 2 weeks passed by me.
It's assignments time.
Monday, Script Writing's assignments.
Tuesday got a presentation for Hollywood Films' History,
and I need to do the slide,
but the datas been given by my leader on yesterday.
Maybe.. he's too in Raya mood.
and don't fuckin' care much about this.
On Tuesday got an exam, is Art History...
I should stop updatin' blog for this month..
..lol..



lol..what?
ReplyDeleteZzz.. must suit my taste also. Somemore I wanna study de laa.. kinda lazy to waste my time for wrong persons. LOL!
ReplyDelete