Monday, September 6, 2010

So far...

Daily Motions
My friends just love to take pictures when people are asleep.


At Cempaka's Cafe lateh-ing with Andy and T.Xian..


In da' class - Videography (practical)
I was on the screen, haha!
Ms. Miaw said I can do in acting..
I wonder is that true..? Lol..


We were with the "Satu Malaysia" !
We pened our signatures on, as high as possible.
At one night,
accidentally stepped on the light bulb and we ran off.
Haha!



New Campus & Old Campus Models
and da future one?



This is our library, so-called CAIS


My classroom Studio Video and Editing rooms are inside.


 
Hibuscus' Cafe, where I would love to have my meals there.


 
The only college activity I've joined so far..
And I haven't get the chop merit.

Night in Kota Samarahan


Apple Collections..

Outing Set A

At Old Campus, ready for outin'.

Learnin' how to take a good picture.


The beautiful lakeside scenery in Old Campus,
where was my filmin' location.

Kenanga College (hostel) at Old Campus.

We went to Everrise for a while.
Then back..
on our way to Pizzahut.

Sunset in Kota Samarahan


With fellow friends in Pizzahut..

"Don't play play huh.."


Left : Ker Yue    &    Right : Yi Min

Outing Set B
We went to town, for Kolo Mee that Ker Yue recommended.

There is it..
I wouldn't know how to judge a food..
at least it went into my stomach..
and I poo it out.
Metabolism..
(=. .=)

Then we went to eat Homemade Puddin and drink Bubbletea.

I just ate non-stop..

After that, we even went to Mc Donald's for food..

Outing Set C
My lovely milky tea at a cafe (I forgot the name..)

Pork was inside..
everytime I went out I must have eat porks.
..lol..

Night in Kuching


The Making of Hatred- Psychotics' Prod.
It was all happened at night..

Becoz we haven't learn about the usage of lighting..
Psychotics' Production had decided to use car's lights.
And the battery ran dry.
That was a good experience.

After that we took group photos
Ah Mok, never forget how he'd helped.

At the back Psychotics' Production
Que See and I were the casts




So far...
...so good



4 comments:

  1. hahax..finally noe hows look is the hibiscus's cafe><
    finally noe hows look is ms miaw><
    finally noe hows look the CAIS library is><

    ReplyDelete
  2. wa... one word i can say..
    u introduce UNIMAS to other ppl.. haha..
    i didnt even took those photo.. ><

    ReplyDelete
  3. GY, Ms Miaw is not in those photos laaa! Hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, ND, just song song take few photos nia...slightly intro to buddies lo, haha!

    ReplyDelete