Monday, March 21, 2011

Me + You = Motivation or... Nothing?


Background music: Think of Me by David Archuleta
----------------------------
the level of tiredness is decreasin'.
Phew...
All I can say is well done, prod.
after the pre-production part & production part,
here comes the post production part.
But it's tomorrow's matter.
I'll still involve in this.
Zzz...
as a producer and editor.
..haha..
Anyway, I'm actually seizing every opportunities
& cherishing every seconds to learn.
I'm afraid.
because time for me to learn is gettin lesser & lesser.
After the tsunami happened in Japan,
I have been prepared.
..lol..
May god bless everyone.
----------------------------

Ummm.. two weeks I didn't update.
You know loo..
busy~

Now, let me tell some stories.

First: Documentary Video Competition
We were scoutin' location.
Construction site in my Uni.
But they didn't allow us to shoot there.

Anyway, we just got second prize.
RM 150
We spent RM 163 for producin that video.
I thought we lost RM 13.
Just now I went to BRC Cafe to get the cash money.
The girl said, RM 50 is cash prize, the hamper is RM 100.
I think...
这里面有鬼
because that hamper is just like shit.
No matter how,
no matter what,
an experience.
Cheers.

Second: Jason's Production
Finally done.
Many funny things happened.
Quite leceh, too.
When my hair was a little bit longer,
he said he wanna do additional shoots.
You know right, if at first my hair was that short,
comes to the next scene my hair is longer...
that is something we called : No continuity.
So at 9 pm of one day, we went to hair saloon.
All was closed.
Can't imagine, my hair was botak already,
but still needed to ask the barber to cut it shorter.
It's really funny.
Therefore, Tony and Jason went to a supersave shop.
to buy a electronic shaver.
  
 
Haih..

 This was the last shootin location.

Jason & Tony

Me & Lydia, my sister in No Turning
Wei Li and the gang.
He's a good actor.
 Haha!
He's quite nice to talk to.
in No Turning, he's Tiger.
Cool huh~

..heh..

At star cineplex where Jason wanted me & lydia to go
for additional shots.
Lydia and I reached there at 5, we chatted quite a lot.
untill 7 only Jason and Tony came.
At there we can see beautiful scenery of Kuching town, Waterfront.
Well, what is left now..
is editing part for Jason.
I'm waiting for the product.
Weeeeeeeeee~

Third: Abang Adam's Production
Finally done, too.
Tired, but with him, it's just fun.
Haha!

This was the chasing scene at the backstreet.
Haha!
the worker there thought something really happened,
then he chased us too.
That take was quite okay already but then he came in.
Abang Adam yelled: "CUT!" and everyone laughed.
the worker was so awkward.
Haha~

Fourth: My Production
this was where the audition happened.

my director, Joko & Li Ying.

We then chose Li Ying to play the main role, Mia.
When production, I left it to my director and director of photography.
I thought it was quite okay.
They then left me a hard-to-edit's footage.
..lol..
gonna die for it.
Ummm..
thanks Liying & Dibah.
Well done.

Fifth: Fun Fair
At the end, we played.
the ship..
the spinnin spinnin one..
Ummm.. the ticket boy is really handsome.
He's look like Ni An Dong..


1 comment: