Thursday, March 3, 2011

Me + You = Undefined or...

Ummmm...
It was a long time ago I doing mathematic.
1 + 1 = 2
2 + 2 = 4
4 + 4 = 8
8 + 8 = 16
16 + 16 = 32
32 + 32 = 64
64 + 64 = 128
128 + 128 = 256
256 + 256 = 512
512 + 512 = 1024
1024 + 1024 = 2048
2048 + 2048 = 4096
4096 + 4096 = 8192
8192 + 8192 = .....

Stucked.
..lol..
My logical thinking seems to be weaker every second.
Still remember...
One day, I was rushing to office to find Madam.
But before that, we suppose to call her at the appointment-making-room.
the phone is connected to lecturers' offices' phone.
So I called her...
Dooo~ Doooooo~~
"Hello", said Madam.

"Umm hello, Madam, are you in the office now?"
"Ya, I'm in the office, that's why I can pick up your call~"
"Ohh SORRY MADAM! Hahahaha and bla bla bla........"

Kinda...
awkward.
Just to share.

--------------------------------------------

Still busy like hell.
But I'll just update my recent life weekly, or two-weekly.
..haha..

Just finished some scenes of Abang Adam,
another senior I helped as an actor.
Is supporting role - a robber.
My name is,
Ah Chong.

Let's rewind back.
I helped Jason Ting Tung Jing a.k.a TJ.,
as an actor too.
Is main role - a guy whose sis is kidnapped.
My name is,
Simon.

Then.
I helped Kak Yana,
as an actor.
Is calefe - a friend of main actor.
I had only one dialogue, which is:
"Agus, I tengok you rapat dengan Mawar, bercinta ke?"
My name is,
Mike.

After that.
I helped Kak Du,
as her driver.

Mike,
is done.

Simon,
he still has some scenes haven't shot yet (will be on this Sunday)

Ah Chong,
he still has some scenes haven't shot yet (will be on don't-know-what-day)

Well...
here come the next senior asked for help just in this week.
His name is Felix.
A handsome senior.
Will post some photos during production later.
Ok this is not important.

The important part is,
I helped him,
as an actor.
Is main role - a guy who wants to be free.
My name is,
Johan.

We will be shooting on this Friday till Saturday.
I'm going to fall in love with a prostitute.
She, is my senior.
A chinese.
Who has been an actor for Jason as well.
I'm a guy who his sister is kidnapped.
She, Lydia, is my sister in that story.
When we come to Felix's story,
I'm going to love her.
..lol..
there is one scene, I'll need to wear only towel.
and there is another scene, I'll need to kiss her forehead.

Well, my very first time.
I'm afraid.
Why am I..
and why should I?
Isshh...
I don't know.
..haih..

Tomorrow,
Prep 2 Role Play, Hubungan Etnik's Mid-term.

Friday and Saturday,
shooting for seniors Felix and my documentary video for competition.

Sunday,
shooting for senior Jason.

Monday,
my production's audition + editing documentary video
+ Entrepreneurship Mid-term

Oh ya, I joined my college's modern dance team.
But it seems to be cancelled soon.
Coz only 4 of us, how to compete with the other colleges?
Haha..

-------------------------------------------

Yesterday afternoon, I had just got the call
from Calvin Klein Malaysia Branch office.
A lady, Tracy, called me.
Happy to chat with her because her blurness,
messed up my name with the grand prize winner.
His surname is Chuah.
My surname is Chua.
Haha..
Just one h different,
and he's from USM.
I'm from UNIMAS.
Plus, our address is different.
Well,
He won $ 5000.
I won  $287 CK Fragrance Products.
I only shared this to my loved ones.
Cheers, and I'll keep it up.
..haha..
Thanks Tracy for the funny conversation.

---------------------------------------------

Abang Adam's Production


26 Feb, SATURDAY

Ah Chong

TV for camera. Ayien was at the back.

Ejam, my coursemate.
Although he's first year,
he is adored by many seniors.
He's diploma student.
So he knew more specific techniques.
I like working with him.
He is cooperative enough.

Rainy day and we still need to work.

Lan (Akey, the main character was at the back).
Abang Adam was in front.

Rahman (Ramesh), Lan (Akey), and I (Ah Chong)
acted robbery scene there.
Ran along the street.
How dare we?
We did very well on ignoring others' eye sights.
The buses passing by..
Cars.. Motors.. Vans.. Lorries..
Walkers.. their eyes with curiousity.
..lol..
quite shy.
You can try.
..haha..

After that scene in Kuching,
we went to a house in the opposite of our Uni. gate.

This is how Ah Chong look like.
Not fierce at all.
..shit..
I think if it's he went to rob a bank,
the bank manager will terbalik to rob him.
..isssshhhhh...!

In that house at night - late night - early morning.
Ejam. Standard Director of Photography / Cameraman.
the equipment - Jiparm.
Cool isn't it?
CZ, you still can choose to be my junior ooo..
I will teach you what I'd learned.

Lighting man as well.
Can so-called, Cinematographer.
Hope to work with him in coming projects.

How lighting works.

How lighting works 2.



2 March, WEDNESDAY

In my class Studio TV.
I casted inside with Lan.
Crews were : Abang Adam, Zaf and Zaini.

Overall, fun, and it is not end yet.
Ishhh...

--------------------------------------------


Thus,
is Me + You = Undefined,
or Me x You = Infinities?

The choice belongs to you and I.

You set your future.
I set mine.

Or can we..



Wieeeeeeeeeeee~
All the bestie guys and take care!

Haha~
Busy!


3 comments:

  1. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..
    ur uni life seems interesting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nd, have chance I'll pull you, Seay Ee, Yu Ren, Li Ying to be my actors. Let you all try try :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahahah...robery !!! Nice idea huh...

    ReplyDelete