Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Phew-ed

Finally settled all the assignments.
Li Ying's video had been final cut as well.
A big phewwwwwww-ed.

Coming up next,
exams.
...zzz...
It's study week now.
A big phewwwwwww-ed.

I wish my carry marks are enough for me to get good result.
Winks~*


1st
But before exam..
there will be an event.
being held on next Wednesday.
7th Mini Film Festival
..lol..
I'm so excited.
Haven't tasted yet.
This year's theme:
Surreal Labyrinth

I have been helping Producing department..
I have done shooting montage with
Seniors Felix, Kenneth, Aisyah, Firdaus, Diya
and Juniors Ejam, Nisa.
I had been their montage act"ress".
..lol..
 
still looks like guy..
ummmm..
failed.
..lol..
anyway, it's just fun.

that was the first day.
the next day pulak..
car's petrol ran dry on half way.
we stop at the roadside and wait for help.
so I found these.
I found love.
..lol..

You wouldn't know..
love is everywhere.
my Room's door

Seminar Room 1's wall

and so onnnnn...


2nd
This was when we,
Andy, Li Ying, Seay Ee, Yu Ren and I
went to courtyard because of blah blah blah was closed.


3rd
He is Mr. U-wei Haji bin Saari
a famous film director in Malaysia.
He came to Unimas to be a judge
of seniors' final year projects.
At the same time,
he brought his new film,
HANYUT
which is not released yet
(and will be released on July 2011)
to UNIMAS and showed it to us.
I felt so happy because I could watch it earlier than anyone else.
It's nice.
I've learned something inside.
On the second day during the discussion with him..
I had shared my point of view about
why Hanyut as the film title.
I had talked to him.
Quite proud.
but too bad,
I was forced to leave earlier due to a presentation.
..lol..
Nevermind.
My very first time.
Hope to see him next time.
Hehe~


4th
He is Prof. Seiji.
from Japan.
A manga artist, who is a representative
from Japan, promoting Mangas to the globe.
 I really respect him.
His creativity.
Glad to know him.
and Mr. Toba, his manager, as well.
I also got a signature from Prof. Seiji.
Kakaka~


5th
this is when I was in class.
Film Directing class.
Kinda...
enjoy.
Thanks Mdm. Candida. 

On the presentation day,
10 groups' poster were pasted on the wall.
Like some sort of... ceremony huh~
It's cool~ haha!

1.  2.

3.  4.

5.  6.

7.  8.

9.  10.

Well, my production,
Scrutinisers Pictures presents
Peter Answers
Ng Li Ying as Mia
Nur Adibah as Sarah
directed by A. Osman
written by Noor Fazila
produced and edited by xJun

but then, my director did the poster.
he spelled wrongly,
less one 'S' after the 'Answer'
made it imperfect.
..lol..
No matter how,
I still support,
as usual.
: )
I hope Li Ying can at least get nominated in
the coming Mini Film Festival's
Best Actress category.
Good luck prod.
and good luck to myself.

Film Editing class.
Thanks to Ms. Miaw

this is when we were in editing lab
using Mac's Final Cut Pro software to do editing.

Then, this is what we did for our green screen project.
We did design our set like this.
because our story is about little Gulliver.
these are those little gullivers' rooms.
Chris was our actor.

but too bad.. the product isn't so good.

the cap and the yellow t-shirt
are my 21 yr-old birthday presents from my friends.

Playin' around at green screen studio

6th
This is when we were doing practical merchandising
My group, Psychotic Sdn. Bhd.
Selling last-minute-decided products.
We served multiple-choice of food.

Our menu looked like this..
designed by me, lol.
Not 3-Dimensional, but 7D.
Tastable, smellable, touchable, eatable..


Well, I ran like hell to studio back and forth,
serving customers taking orders delivering food.
at first everyone thought we will loss money.
Luckily we earned a profit of RM 1.80 for each group member.
It's happy to hear that.
At least, what I had sacrificed is worthy.

7th
After that,
CIPTA 2011,
an Art Exhibition for
FACULTY OF APPLIED AND CREATIVE ARTS'
Third Year Seniors'
Final year projects.
They are from Cinematography, Fine Art, Design Technology..
I was accompanied by
Andy, Seay Ee, Yu Ren and Tun Xian.

 

 

 

 

 
These are some of my seniors' final year projects' posters.

 

 

 

And this is the video which I had been the main actor.
No Turning Back
by Ting Tung Jing
..haha..
and this one, additionally post for fun.
TJ at the middle,
and the gangs.

8th

Ok well,
I just got to know the nominees for each category.
My production's PETER ANSWERS
is one of the nominees in BEST SCRIPT category.
My scriptwriter Illa is nominated.
and I wanna apologize to Li Ying..
couldn't help her to get into the Best Actress part.
Haih...
besides,
I am not in any category too.
even in Best Actor part.
I got nothing.
Haha..
I need someone to cheer me up.
(sob . .  sob..)
My senior told me,
I was the one who had been short listed
I was number 6 in the list.
But then they want only 5 persons,
and Madam made consideration,
at the end she srikethrough my name.
like this:
CHUA XIAN JUN
Anyway,
now I know what to do already.
I was acting for some scripts..
which the character I acted,
is not so outstanding.
And also, our documentary..
submitted, but is not nominated.
I feel like wanna give up already.
..sad...

some more, the parts I feminized myself
for the Producing department's video,
have been cut but my seniors.
Haih... wasted.
..down..



2 comments:

  1. LOL~haha,no need apologize la,but im proud to be the main actress in ur production o~ XD

    ReplyDelete