It's the end of Semester 2.
It's the beginning of Semester 3.
ending is beginning,
is what Syd Field wrote in his book,
Screenplay.
this semester is really weird
can't study at all.
and time flies hell fast.
It's the end of Year 1.
It's the beginning of Year 2.
Now, we're senior.
Can't wait to see my Juniors.
I hope there are some guys who are aspired to be filmmakers.
I was just lacking of motivations and truthful gangs.
this semester is really weird
some's friendships ruined, some's reconnected
you can see who you can actually work with, who can't.
It's the end of some courses.
It's the beginning of new courses.
Can't wait to learn something new.
But not to forget something I've learned, too.
this semester is really weird
so happening
but I feel like I did nothing.
It's the end of complicated life.
It's the beginning of brand new life.
It's the end of form six life.
It's the beginning of university life.
It's the end of our friendship.
It's the beginning of our relationship.
It's the end of single life.
It's the beginning of a relationship.
It's the end in between you and me.
but something, is just begin between us.
the end, is beginning.
so true..
I love the sky, in Sarawak.
You'll say there's no much differences,
well, I just love it without any reasons.


I glanced rainbow for few times in this week.
so lovely.

This is UNIMAS' students so-called valentines' bridge.
Although a commit suicide case had just happened here.
It still looks nice.
Chris, Sammy(white), Xiao Xian(black)
Mini Film Festival
running..
appreciation meeting..
S. Peng & K. Wu
Bunga Raya College's Cafe
I think the aunty has already earned more or less RM 10000+ from me.
somemore, they always use this instead of fluorescent lights.
Aunty, I sincerely salute.
..lol..
After the last paper, editing,
we photoshot outside studios.
Everyone was wearing MFF t-shirt.

Whereas, I shot videos, then I edited the footages.
to be like this:
for everyone's memory,
hope they like it.
..haha..
It's the end of history.
It's the beginning of mystery.
I've met so many girls before,
but with you, it's so much different.
Love ya'
Take care, guys!








No comments:
Post a Comment