Friday, June 24, 2011

Dark Duck


I found that..

Bruno Mars' "Who Is?" 's lyric,
is so meaningful.
I just love it.

Thus, the background music will be

"Who Is?"
Bruno Mars
So, if you really want to listen to it,
and make it as background music when reading my post,
I suggest you NOT to set your speakers' volume too LOUD
then Enjoy it's soft and comfortable voice by Bruno..


If you dont wanna listen to it..
Sorry, you have no choice,
because I will force you to listen by autoplayin' that.
..lol..


Hmmm...
If you really, really, really dont wanna listen to it.. 
and you think that it's so, so, so noisy,
just Click on the pause button above.
and All I can say is that you missed something good.
..lol..


----------------------------------------------


Let's come to the main point.
Don't ask me what is the main point in my blog.
I probably will shout this at you
Fuck you! It's all about my life! "

Anyway,
this photo is nice.


You won't want me to explain why
because the content and the colours will automatically impress you.
I took it when we were at the temple.
..hehe..


---------------------------------------------


Well, I just wrote a script for a video contest.
I went to consult Ms. Bernice.
We met.
At first, as usual she asked me
"What does the company do?"
then
"Where is the company from?"
I was like "Oh shit! (Nervous)"
Alright,
 I just realized that I had forgot something.
I forgot to do research about the company,
which is the very important first step,
whenever we join a video contest.
She had told me before.
UNLESS YOU DID RESEARCH ABOUT THE COMPANY,
IF NOT, PLEASE GET OUT OF MY ROOM,
I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU.
and so I did it for Calvin Klein,
I researched about this brand last time.
Where is it from.
It's target audience (customers/clients).
It's advertisments style and so on.

This time, I make the same mistake.
It's second time.
At the Café, she was like
"you just shitted on what I have told you. (Gave up)"
and passed her iPhone 4 to me to do research on the spot.
Well. It's Kaspersky Lab.
founded in Moscow, Russian. 
Create anti-virus software.
and bla bla bla bla bla....

After all, next.
She looked at my script.
NO SYNOPSIS.
She scolded me.
Luckily,
She still chose to continue reading.

First phrase's slugline,
EXT. KUCHING CITY - DAY

"How many times you want me to tell you!
WHERE ON EARTH IS KUCHING!?
I have corrected so many scripts from you,
and this is the seventh, you still made the same mistake."

"Oh! Sorry miss, I forgot...", I said, awkwardly.

"No! Will you wear a jeans and forget to put on your underwear?
or will you put on your underwear and forget to wear a jeans, then come out?
That's so stupid.
It's you want to change (remember) or not.
It's nothing to do with forgot.
Even if my grandson made mistake and I taught him,
he wont make the same mistake again!"

She continued to read.
"See, again. ZOOM IN is a camera movement, not transition!"

"huh...", I was blurred, totally blurred.

"Have you read Syd Field's Screenplay!?
You didn't follow the rules of scriptwriting."

"Still reading, miss.."

"Look at this. SFX SHOULD BE PUT IN THE MIDDLE!
If you read "Screenplay", you will know. It's in the first chapter.
You read it but you don't understand it.
I have corrected you since the first script you gave me, 
now you make the same mistake again.
Next time let someone else sees first before you come to me."

Haih...
everytime I meet her, I will feel like..
I'm simply a shit
barely breathing on earth.
and the only thing I know is my own smell.
I'm so arrogant.
I'm so proud of myself.
Human will never step on me.
I'm so good.
I think...
but, in fact,
humans dislike me.
I don't even know.

She said, maybe I should give up script writing career.
I'm stunt.
She then said, I can try to write some short story, but not script.
I used flowery words.
It's literature, not script.
Script doesn't need those words.
Scripts need some simple descriptions,
which are simple enough to give you visual image,
and able to let you calculate the budget,
as well as able to let directors see something easily.

Alright.

Now I know.

Anyway, as usual,
she praised me on my creativity to have ideas easily
which is my other classmates can't easily do that.
As usual, I feel happiness jumping in my heart.
but, what to do?
I have something.
but I didn't use it.
too bad,
I'm so stupid.
and always,
no improvement.
make the same mistake everytime.
don't listen to others.
work alone.
arrogant.
all these shits
are destroyin' me.
too bad,
I'm too weak to stand with it.
I feel so alone.
Damn me dumb dumb.
I hope, I learnt.
Thanks.

-----------------------------------------

So far,
I still see love shapes everywhere.


Can try to scroll up, and see the first picture I uploaded in this post.
Take a look.
Closer, if you didn't find anything.

I saw it when I was washing plates at working place.
the bubbles just formed to be a love shape naturally.

I saw it on the staircase. Some black shoes print of few people.
sticked together and formed a love shape.

I saw it when I was bathing.

I saw it when I was walking.

Too many, I can't remember.

Too many, until I'm afraid of it.
I see it, I sigh, and escape.
You know...
I'm afraid.
Very.


--------------------------------------


Anyway, I'm tired.
and I wanna off to bed now.
Bonne nuit.
Au revoir.


love ya'





last time,
bare bear.
this time,
dark duck.

there are pros and cons in things.
to be a dark duck.
its so much different compared to the yellow ones.
you'll think, you're ugly
no, everyone has beauty in them.

 you're outstanding.

you're unique.
on your own.
you shine.
though you're dark.

that's why.
I'm now thinking more positive ways than negative's.



 "everyday I wake up next to an angel."
is what I wanna whisper in your ears.
So lovely, isn't it?


but..
would you want a guy,
who make the same mistakes twice,
or even thrice?
..lol..


Oh, i was perfect
For the circus
if she dared me, i do it
Love makes you stupid

She set the bar
Just above the stars
A rocket could'nt reach it
But i still kept on reaching
She watched me try
At least a thousand times
If she loved me, She'd stop me.




No comments:

Post a Comment