Saturday, July 9, 2011

End Ant

I killed so many ants
uncountable..
They are everywhere.
don't imagine, noooo... you better don't..
they always bite my penis you won't even know that.
I really dislike them.
I saw one and I just used my finger "Ngiek"
and it was dead.
I put a chocolate waffle's plastic on the table as a bait.
They assembled there and I just used my fabric "Psssk"
and they were dead.

That day, I dreamt.
Millions of ants running on the wall beside me.
I was scared and woke up like I'm a murderer.

Ishh...
sorry if I killed
you/your partners/your loves/your families
I didn't know what to do when you were biting me.
So so sorry..

Direct
the forms for equipment rental can't be given back in time.
thus, I decided to stop here.
I won't be upset.
treat it as a practice instead,
no one knows that 
my skills are improving from the inside.
..lol..

there are so many scripts out there,
why should I bother to read yours?

I just thought of this after I read a book.
He stated that there were 15840 scripts received in a year before..
You know
the reader/producer won't read them all.
they judge it by the synopsis.
if your synopsis is GOOD,
they can still choose NOT to read your script.
if they chose to READ,
they judge your script's quality within TEN pages.
in first ten pages,
they can see whether there is production VALUE, or NOT.
if NO, you can find your script in TRASH after a few seconds.
if YES, they will only BUY it.
Anyway, I'm learnin to do better..

Next time will be better.
I always tell myself
and I tell the ants, too.
It's the end, but beginning.

love ya'

and

bonne nuit.




No comments:

Post a Comment