I still remember..
when I was young,
my brother, my sister, my cousins and I..
we played together.
We imitated power rangers' scene's situation.
We arranged the pillows, on the floor we sat on it and FIGHT!
Haha~
I think now you know why do I love blue colour.
I love green and white as well.
How cute.
I am blue, my brother red, my cousins Ah Bee yellow, Ah Mei pink and Ah Hao black.
Ngam ngam..
can't imagine, haha~~
Suddenly missing that time..
we all spent our time together,
at Grandpa and Grandma's house.
And now,
everybody is doing their own things..
Some work, some study..
sobs.
..........................................
Anyway, let's jump topic.
I am so into a brand of shoes currently.
It's
--SUPRA--
This few weeks,
I have been missing my young times..
all because of Supra.
It pushes me to work hard
eat less
save more
just for the shoes.
It's like when we were young,
we saved the money god damn hard to get the things we aimed for so long.
Haha~
It is so great until
I won't feel any regret if I have bought it
with my three-months-salary I've earned from Pizza Hut.
First, I wanna get a Supra TK Society.
Possibly purple, if no stock, grey, still no stock, black - peanut butter.
If I lost control, I probably will get a Supra Wrap (royal)
at the same time, on the same spot.
Well, next semester I will be staying outside.
Not in UNIMAS' college anymore.
the activities were really annoying and boring plus childish and meaningless.
living inside is convenient though..
but I really dislike the activities.
No matter what, we 5 have signed a two years contract with the owner.
We have no transport and I guess it's approximately a 30 minutes journey (one way).
Therefore, I have done some research, for a new thing.
A very fun and nice one.
I wanna get it, as my transportation.
Use to commuting, cruising around, and so on.
the Longboard.
You know, it's environment friendly, cheap and cool.
Just that it's dangerous, easy to get injuries or death.
So adventurous.
It's new thing for me.
Gotta learn loo~
..Haha~
I found a cheapest complete longboard online
at shop in Singapore.
It costs $150.
Supra TK Society costs around $180 - $200
Supra Wrap costs $78
..lol..
huge amount.
no..
should be giant.
...





No comments:
Post a Comment