Saturday, August 20, 2011

Almost


I almost was gone, just a little more.
It's xJun plus his lovely Earthwing Frequent Flyer, 
versus the 30º downhill behind Allamanda Cafe.

You know I'm still new to longboarding.
I couldn't brake while I was going downhill,
and so I just stood on my EFF and let it go.

Fast.
Furious.
Windy.
Cold.
Cool.

It's T-junction in front. There's blind spot (hill) on my right, I then started to imagine if a car drives through. Much more speedy WE went forward, passed by the blind spot. Wow, imagination turned to be real. A car came from my right. As the Pajero came closer, I was almost reaching the end of the T-junction. "Oh no! Oh no!" I was thinking. "Jump". And the board continued to go forward. I was standin' on the road starin' at my EFF and the Pajero. So close. 

I took out my calculator and started evaluatin' : -
1) measured the distance between my EFF and the Pajero. The speeds of both transports travelling, how many seconds more they will meet, at which spot they meet. 
2) How huge is the force of the Pajero's wheels can cause what level/kind of damage to my EFF. 
3) I then calculated my heartbeat rate per second. And I calculated the driver's and my friend's.

After all the calculations...
the result were as follow,

1) they won't meet because my EFF will passby in front of the Pajero within 5 seconds time with the distance of 60 cm.

2) after I knew that they definitely won't meet, this damaging's possibility was denied.

3) because of the helplessness in our heads, our respective heartbeat rate flew like this : -
the Pajero's driver
began to think about what to do next, to speed up, or to slow down, 4 beats/sec, 
he decided to slow down before I jumped, 3 beats/sec,
he went faster after he saw me standin' on the road, 2 beats/sec,

xJun
I couldn't control the speed of the board going downhill, 4 beats/sec,
Blind spot blockin' my sight, 5 beats/sec,
Imagined about a car is comin' from the right, 5.5 beats/sec,
Passed by the blind spot, 5 beats/sec,
A car really came, 6 beats/sec,
Gettin' closer, 6.5 beats/sec,
Jump! 6 beats/sec,
my earthwing was gettin closer with the Pajero! 8 beats/sec,
It passed by in front of the Pajero within 5 seconds with the distance of 60 cm! 6 beats/sec,
the car went further, 3 beats/sec,
"the Driver he didn't fucking care about my Earthwing Frequent Flyer!" 5 beats/sec.

Chris
He was standin' far away from me and saw a car was comin', 2 beats/sec,
he saw me gettin closer to the car, 0 beat/sec,
until I Jumped, 1 beat/sec,
he saw my EFF continued to roll forward, 0 beat/sec,
he saw it passed by in front of the Pajero within 5 seconds with the distance of 60 cm! 2 beats/sec,
the car went further, 1 beat/sec.

Cool huh~
It's all about, mathematics and physics.
Pheww~ my brain cells burnt.

Anyway, that's an almost.
and I almost unfriend my Earthwing Frequent Flyer you know.
Luckily, we still love each other.



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hmmm...
It's almost the end of Intersession aka third semester 2010/2011.
French Exam is on next Wednesday.
After that it will be 2011/2012.
It's brand new academic year for us, going to be second year seniors.
But before that, I must have said that, Intersession is awesome~

Steamboat!
French Class' lecturer, Mademoiselle Haslina.

Brc Cafe everyday~

Kuching food fair.
Almost a nice photo but then...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've just joined a group in facebook.
It's 不散宴席之6C班.
I'm happy because we reunion, almost.
Almost everyone is here, just a few more, some are still searching for them.
Everyone grows. We grew too.
They look nice.
pretties & handsomes.
but, I feel unfamiliar.
maybe because we haven't met for 9 years.
All these came in a sudden.
And now, I'm afraid to see them again.
Well, I'll take it slowly, and try my best to comfort myself to get used to it.
I must not fear.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm startin to miss everyone in Jb.

Squar..

everything in Jb,
everywhere in Jb,
even Singapore which nearby Jb..
this photo lighting made me looks like Jb..
not Johor Bahru,
but Justin Bieber.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

..思念..
..lol..

Whatever,
I almost wanna sleep.
Good night.
Bonne nuit.
晚安。
Selamat malam.

n'

Love ya'



No comments:

Post a Comment