Ommmmmmg!
Brand new!!
It's never too late to renovate my blog.
It's never too late to make it up to date.
..haha..
I've been studying in UNIMAS for 1 year.
and you know, new semester is comin'...
I'm going to be "SENIOR" so soon.
I can't wait anymore!
..hahaha..
-----------------------------------------------------------
Well, let's flashback to the day I went back to Johor Bahru, my home.
It's August 11, 2011.
In numeric form,
11-8-11
cool huh~
Anyway, the purposes I went back to Jb,
were to update my soon-expired passport,
to get a skateboard as my transport for the comin' semesters,
to fulfill my promise to my sisters,
and so on~~
So, the first person I met, was CZ.
At Senai Airport, nearby entrance,
under the 16ºC air-condition,
A hug which warmed my heart started my day.
After all we stepped out,
it's 38ºC fuckin' hot weather.
Damn...
Then, I met KY.
He drove there to fetch me.
In his car we chatted a lot.
Our laughters turned the hot condition even hotter.
All the way to Taman Daya,
we met the third person, Adelynn.
She was sick, but then she still followed us to Tebrau Jusco
...lol
We ate sushi at Sushi King.
We watched the film Cowboy vs Alien at TGV.
I don't know laa I couldn't breathe smoothly because
my stomach was fully filled with some Adelynn's so-called weird drinks.
What 清热降火...
and the 止咳化痰...
nice one KY and you know right,
I can feel your kindness, really~
my body has no more 火 now..
I feel so damn cold.............................
the song fits me best now,
Uhhuummm, after that, we followed Adelynn and her mom
to Secret Recipe for makan-makan.
Opss, it's Lavender...lol..
It's happy chatting with her mommy..
because whenever I stared at her mommy, I saw my mom.
the ways they talk are quite similar.
Anyway, I love both.
Then then then then,
we went to their house for birthday cake.
Till 10 30+ pm
I hadn't met my mom yet.
..lol..
the worst son in the world.
![]() |
| CZ, Lynn's pretty mommy, Adelynn and I. |
I met my dad next,
I hugged him,
his stomach is still that big,
then my mom,
she was sleeping,
I think....
she revenged,
because I showed no care to go home first,
so she just slept like she didn't care about her bias son at all.
Haha~~
so sorry mom~~~you just couldn't play that kiddy stuff with me
I stepped on her bed and shouted at her~
"MA! IM BACK~~"
..hehe..
then my younger sister,
then my youngest sister.
then my da ge, Hong and er ge, Fei, for beers,
then LWJ, CZ, Lynn again, for gifts,
then my grandparents and my uncle and aunt,
cousin Jia Yi and Ru Yen, for taking care of my grandpa
then QH, David, Feng, Hong, Fei, Dylan, for basketball
then Vinn, QH, Hong, Fei, Dylan, for seafood and beers,
![]() |
| It's been so long I didn't touch CDJs. Thanks, DJ Gin Nine~ |
then KL with my mom and two sisters, for friends, auntie Susan, shoppin'
then Eric, beers,
then CK, for breakfast,
then visitin' my brother and his' gf's daddy,
then my grandpa and grandma,
then my uncle and aunt, my cousin Daniel, Dennis and Damien,
then Hong, Fei, Dylan, Qh, for beers,
![]() |
| La beer |
then passport, then credit card, then some new clothes,
then go
then checked-in
then McD with mommy
then leave
to Kuching, Sarawak.
this is definitely simplified and summarized.
if you want me to describe one by one...
it takes me 1 week to get it done.
..zzz..
i'm lazy you know..
but still, thanks to everyone,
and sorry to those I haven't meet yet.
5 days are too short for me..
so damn rush.
---------------------------------------------
It's never too early to plan for our future.
I want to raise my fame.
then create a fashion brand.
Live my life happily with my family.
How simple is that.
I dreamt this way,
since 2005.
Now, I'm still workin' hard!
Never give up, isn't it?
I hope I don't fight for nothing!
It's never too late to start again.
I want to start again
from the first alphabet.
It's never too late to learn something new.
let's start learnin'.
it's skateboardin'
I've got a Earthwing Frequent Flyer

It's never too late to start study hard.
It's never too early to think about our kids..
It's never too late to change.
------------------------------------------------
看着外公外婆越来越老了..
开始有点伤心。
那天我喂外公吃粥
谈起以前和时光
他说... "很快喉"
我差点就要哭出来了。
唉...
珍惜现在的每分每秒吧蔡贤俊
不过话说回来...
他们都好喜欢我煮的柠檬茶~~
哈哈!
...囧~
滑板蛮好玩的
够刺激
够疾风
不过跌倒的时候
Good~
那天手表竟然跌在马路上断了
我都没知觉
好彩我隔天早上噜回去找到它
Thanks god I found you.
也跌过好几次了
没什么啦..
拉到手罢了咯~
...囧~
就这样吧,有点累了。
这些是一些 Intersession 时的点滴
反正...
很开心就是了。
![]() |
| Kuching food fest. - Nd |
![]() |
| Cafe Brc |
![]() |
| Joggin' |
![]() |
| Cyclin' |
![]() |
| Avoidin' road block (overloaded) |
Whatever laa,
I'm tired now.
![]() |
| Snore*~ |
我看...
该换一换座右铭了
还不算太迟喉
但时间也不多了
那就...
"只许成功,不许失败"
就这样吧~
neither too late nor too early,
two more years to go.
Go Go Go~! Hwaiting!
Gd night and 'Au revoir'
Love ya'












Test... testin 1, 2, 3...
ReplyDelete