当你看到我用华语字幕做为标题时
你肯定会想...
这将会是篇有华语字的文章。
那我不得不说...
你答对了
...囧~
当你看到我的标题《得力肉丁》
你肯定会想...
想它到底是什么意思。
那我不得不说...
不好意思
...囧~
是 《daily routine》的华文版
................................................................................
最近吗?
就照常:
上课啊。
功课啊。
拍摄啊。
剪接啊。
看书啊。
思考啊。
游泳啊。
滑板啊。
吉他啊。
You'll probably think that these photos are childish.
Ya, as my black hair is turning white 'rapidly',
these are the only remedy for my aging heart...
not forever, but at least now.
" How early we get gray hair is determined by our genes. This means that most of us will start having gray hairs around the same age that our parents or grandparents first did." (Gavin, M. L., 2010)
Hell...
Started to do all things in proper format.
Citation, quotation, reference, APA...
hahaha!
Thanks Academic Reading and Writing.
Convocation week has just passed.
Whenever I see a graduate, I can feel something.
They make their parents proud.
I hope I can make my mommy and dad proud.
But, I always think, not do.
Gonna re-engineer my brain by now.
Don't think too much.
Do
you can't imagine how eager people want us to do, not think...
let's see, whenever you pick up your phone and you wanna call somebody...
the sound doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,
waiting for you to press the number pad
soon after you pressed, waiting for connection,
it sounds do do...... do do...... do do......
until the guy has picked up, phew....
no more do.
But then when the conversation is finished and the guy put down the phone,
it comes again,
do.. do... do....
se..e, i told you.
they didn't make it sounds this way,
thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiink.....
or;
think think... think think... think think...
or;
think.. think... think....
well, try to recall back some boxing movies.
one match ends,
and they ring the bell.
Think Think!
ya... definitely right,
they want the boxers to calm down,
and THINK.
..lol..
Whenever I see a graduate, I can feel something.
They make their parents proud.
I hope I can make my mommy and dad proud.
But, I always think, not do.
Gonna re-engineer my brain by now.
Don't think too much.
Do
you can't imagine how eager people want us to do, not think...
let's see, whenever you pick up your phone and you wanna call somebody...
the sound doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,
waiting for you to press the number pad
soon after you pressed, waiting for connection,
it sounds do do...... do do...... do do......
until the guy has picked up, phew....
no more do.
But then when the conversation is finished and the guy put down the phone,
it comes again,
do.. do... do....
se..e, i told you.
they didn't make it sounds this way,
thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiink.....
or;
think think... think think... think think...
or;
think.. think... think....
well, try to recall back some boxing movies.
one match ends,
and they ring the bell.
Think Think!
ya... definitely right,
they want the boxers to calm down,
and THINK.
..lol..
in conclusion, for certain condition we need to think before do, otherwise, we just do it.
as Nike tells us to do so.
as Nike tells us to do so.
---------------------------------------------------------
很开心
Cinematography 课的作品
我们在班里面
得到第一名
功,不属于我的
是大家的
赢的时候很开心
旁人看了齐乐融融
却不知道
多少汗水
沿着我们的脊椎骨留了下去
内裤,都湿了。
话说回来
我和他们一起欢呼的时候
旁人看了齐乐融融
却不知道
他们内裤湿透的时候
我的也湿了
最近天气好热,
开风扇睡觉,都会流汗。
加油吧我认识的人们~
天气热要多喝水啊~
好好照顾自己~
万事会如意~
记得哦~
记得~
哦~
Bonne nuit mes amis et ma famille
Au revoir et a la prochain
can I say..
in this semester,
i feel like,
i've learnt nothing.
and it's on next week,
mid term exam.
Good lucks~
他是我在这里认识最好的朋友 - 佳亮 or Chris or MyChan
我们不是 Gay
不过我们将会帮 Senior 演 Gay 戏
..good try..
...囧 .~、
、






No comments:
Post a Comment