Monday, November 21, 2011

Now


Now,,,
we're in this class, Audio in Film.
at Studio MIDI of Music department.
Group 2 is doing their practical works,


and I'm group 5,
thus, I am blogging nearby the wall with a wifi port.
that's fast..
really fast.
At least much faster than the line at my home.


Now, I dont know why am I so soul-less.
Feel like there is no motif for me to live already.
B_______________________________lank.
E______________________________mpty.
Should have found an angel to stay with me huh?
I'll say no.
No any new target right noW.

Midterm break is a past now.
What are with us, are those memories in our head and photos in our hard-disk.
Yup. That was a borneo event with friends.
All I can say is, MEMORABLE & FUN!
Here are some photos of the days.




with me, there will always be this kind of photos.
i am at the very front and the others at my back,
自拍!
hahahahahahaha!




Just back from a camp.
Hosted by Chinese Society,
our boss, Seay Ee and Liying have done a great job.
Congrates laa~
haha!
Well, I didn't pay the fee yet.


I fell down from my EFF that day.
That was pain.
Irritating.
I can't remember anything about that.
Hmmm....
anyway, I'm fine.
Thanks!


我。好...懒惰。
似乎...不想活了。
活着好累。
。屌  。

我。会弹...
那些年了。
我。很多...
功课还没做。
好累。
。屌  。

算了.....
那又怎样?

group 5 了...
bye。




2 comments: