Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo............
Uhmm... Uhmmmmmm... Uhmmmmmmmmm.... Uhmmmmmmm...
Well... Well... Well........
Haha~ Haha~~ Haha~~~
It's been so long for this blog to keep its mouth shut.
Last post was April.
This post is July.
3 months man!
I didn't even feel like wanna update anything.
But then for now I do.
Let me start with a few beautiful phrases:
How fast the time flies,
like no one could realize,
as I stare up high to the sky,
I wish all that was a lie.
Well I am officially a third year student now, same as Nd and LiYing.
Pity SeayEe & Yuren.. they still have 1 more year to go after we grad.
But, the most important thing that comes to my mind first is..
FINAL YEAR PROJECT
I guess you already know the meaning of red color font + bold right...
Haihh.. I'm still thinking about the title for my Thesis.
I want to do something about the films of M. Scorsese.
1. cinematic staging in Scorsese's film
2. V.O. as a part of storytelling
3. Aesthetic values of the lighting in Scorsese's film
4. Scorsese's theater
5. Scorsese's authorship
6. ...........
7. ........................
A lot... the option appears in my head like no need to pay one.
Free, and they just come together at one time...
And then I feel like I want to do them all.
This is the most contradict situation I'm facing now.
Imagine the same situation when you're ordering a drink from Mamak's stall.
They serve you a list of hundred drinks, and you feel like what..
There are 2 possibilities:
1. You're bored with those drinks.
2. You're greedy you want 'em all.
Same to me.
I could be bored by myself.
I could be too greedy.
Or maybe a mixture of two.
Well I guess, there is a number 3:
I don't even know what I want.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
在 KL 实习着... 不是很喜欢 KL 的生活方式不过还是没办法。
早上搭巴士下 KWSP 走 10 分钟的路去公司;
傍晚走 15 分钟的路去 UM 对面的巴士站搭巴士回家,
是我每天必须做的事。
没什么啦,就影视公司咯。
帮忙拍广告和电影等等。
没补贴... 可是有 project 时一天 100。
话说...
11 号 - 15 号要开拍 "M." 电讯公司的广告了。
话说...
RM 500
话说...
可以买一把电吉他了。
可可可可可可~~
哇劳我真的越来越挥霍了...
才刚来第一个礼拜就用光妈咪给我的$...
买了一大堆正版 DVD
还刷卡买了很多书本
唉~
挥霍 : 勤劳
往往挥霍会被看得重一些
话说...
我还想买个 DSLR Canon 60D + EF 18mm - 55mm + EF 50mm f1.8
好吧我不得不承认现在真的偏了~
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Errr....
Bigbang 的 Blue 我还没空去录咧。
等我得空咯~
哈哈!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
最近读着一本刚买的书
封面最上方的一行句子够吸睛的。
"What your teachers never told you about the world's greatest directors"
书名正是:
SECRET LIVES OF GREAT FILMMAKERS
很确实的老师根本不会教这些东西
没看过这本书就根本不会懂的知识
很有趣的资料
或许是我八卦了些
不过真的可以读读看
p.s. 都读溺老师教的东西了,就放纵些读点娱乐的吧!
bye
封面最上方的一行句子够吸睛的。
"What your teachers never told you about the world's greatest directors"
书名正是:
SECRET LIVES OF GREAT FILMMAKERS
很确实的老师根本不会教这些东西
没看过这本书就根本不会懂的知识
很有趣的资料
或许是我八卦了些
不过真的可以读读看
p.s. 都读溺老师教的东西了,就放纵些读点娱乐的吧!
bye

一天100真好
ReplyDeleteinternship 罢了~ 我最近听同事讲她帮我公司的其中一个监制 (producer) 进 cheque, 14000 一个 project.. 这个 project 才用几天就拍好的
ReplyDelete