As per title,
wait dreams.
Anyway, it sounds creepy.
-------------------------------------------------
So far no good.
Busy like beesie.
I couldn't believe that I didn't update my blog for 2 months.
Whatever, it's already a fact.
Haha!
Final year for every undergraduates is a murderer.
It kills our time.
It kills our money.
It kills our brain cells.
It kills our relationship.
It kills our temper.
It kills our..
Well, true story.
--------------------------------------------------
We just have to keep doing,
proof reading, correcting, proof reading, correcting, giving lecturer for supervising,
correcting, proof reading, correcting, proof reading, giving lecturer for supervising...
Is this what we are calling a "life"?
NO!
My life wouldn't and won't be that simple.
I don't live for assignments and projects ONLY.
I still have lots of things can do!
And therefore, I came to a film competition.
Beijing Video Contest 2012, for a brand from options: Sprite.
That sounds nice isn't it?
Well, it's not an assignment.
But, I get extra marks in my life.
I didn't think of I could manage to get ONE video made and uploaded on time,
as my friends around me do not care as much as I did (except for its director ms. Peuh Ing).
That's cool.
At least I didn't work alone.
And my spirit doesn't get discouraged.
Additionally, despite a local lecturer who teased me by wishing me win the contest
(because I went to hunt location and didn't attend to Junior's orientation activity, he cared)
my 'foreign' lecturers praised us a lot,
no matter the director's visions,
or my hard work on editing plus sounds/musics design,
as well as the effort on searching location (recce),
production, et. al.
This time, for me, is a success.
At least I didn't barely talk out loud about my intentions.
Though last few times I had showed up my passions and ideas for many competitions,
but they just met a ton of obstacles, e.g.:
1) Equipment rental application
2) Talents
3) Deadline
4) Budget
5) Ideas unsteady after talking with lecturers
This time, I learned, I get rid of them.
And now all I have to do is wait.
Win or no win, I still get marks for my life.
Here I dedicate this article and my video called "Gutcha!" to my dearest mom.
As she urged me to keep studying hard, read and read and read...
so that I can get good result which is influential enough for my future.
I listened and I am doing my best to make you proud, mom.
But I have to apologize for this time because I put more efforts on this contest.
And I am already late to my final year thesis for 1 month.
Need not worry because I will catch up asap.
Hahaha!
P.s.: might be participating in another contest later.
-------------------------------------------------
Talk about thesis,
I am stuck.
STUCK!
TICK! TUCK! TICK! TUCK!
STUCK!!
and the time is running out.
What to do?
Hmmm..........
But then I have a rough draft for my final year video project already.
A story that reflects realism and humanism.
As for the details I won't announce too soon.
Suspense.
Next year this time,
I will be in the graduation gown and cap.
All the best.
-------------------------------------------------
Recently I like to play guitar for
"좋겠어"...
I'm playing acoustic one and wishing to have an electric one.
Hmmmm....
Recently I like to play guitar for
"좋겠어"...
I'm playing acoustic one and wishing to have an electric one.
Hmmmm....
That's all for today.
Dismiss!
-------------------------------------------------
Looking forward I see my dream.
So far. Yet so close.
Looking backward I see my shadow.
So close. Yet so far.
k thanks bye.

the BEST is just yet to be ... add oil !
ReplyDelete