Monday, May 20, 2013

still okay!


Right now... still okay!

Few weeks did not get proper sleep already.
After the final year project presentation...
(mentioned the word 'final year project'
I guess you already know how suffering it was for me
 to finish that thing right?)

Nonetheless,
these few days kept staying in my Fac's animation lab.
to do what?
An opening gimmick video for an event called CIPTA.
While talking about CIPTA, it's a platform for us to showcase our final year projects.
Those who got picked up by lecturers are only qualified to showcase,
and I'm one of them from my class.
Only 8 short films are picked out of 20+.
Hmmmm.. not bad.


Well, just keep moving.
Recently I have created a few of webpages for assignment purpose and promotional purpose.
Feel free to take a look ya':

 this is the fanpage for my short film.
I was thinking after screening that short film to the public via this CIPTA event,
they can like the page and catch up the latest updates of my video productions.
------------------------

this is obviously, my CV.

-------------------------

this is the page of our production called "parashoot pictures".

-------------------------

 Oh damn..

Have to get back to my work already.
See ya' and love ya'









No comments:

Post a Comment