Grow, grow..
and...
glow.
Can't wait to be in semester two but, before that,
Imma gonna take some good rests
and play as kao lat as possible first.
Hoooooooooooooooray!
I miss those cats
- at BRC Cafe when I see the couple cats I'll think of them.
I miss my bed.
- at my room when I see my bed,
I see Dynasty Warrior's bounded nations, sad...
I miss my room.
- at my room when I see the big amount of mosquitoes,
I give up and let them suck wherever they like,
at the same time I'll just miss my room,
and scratch the itchy parts.
I miss my family.
- on my way to BRC Cafe when I see others' parents,
helping them to carry their baggages and luggages upstairs.
I miss my buddies and friends.
- when I'm so alone at my room and BRC Cafe,
or when I see my coursemates are hanging around closely.
I miss those tea and gossips times at mamak stalls.
- when I'm eatting roti canais at Cempaka Cafe.
I miss my dad's car.
- in rental cars when I use out all my six packs and muscles' energy,
to turn the steering.
I miss Johor Bahru's traffics.
- in rental cars when I'm feeling uneasy
to face the extra large size roundabout in Kuching.
I miss everything.
I miss everybody.
Still, I couldn't believe that,
I'm 20 now and I'm already a Uni student.
It's like a blink of our eyes.
Kindergarden K1 K2,
Primary school 1D 2A 3A 4A 5B 6C,
Secondary school 1K 2P 3K2 4T 5T,
Pre-U 6RE 6AG..
and now... a UNIMAS Cinematography under graduate.
Hell fast...
Hell ya..
gettin' older..
soon I wanna write two scripts.
as I mentioned,
one is
and another is
RETURN
RETURN
I hope the follow prod. can do well
and make them a quality film with strong structure.
I'll never think that I'm going to shine or fly or whatsoever
becoz learnin' will never end
and it's always the beginning.
But I think I have to learn fast oo...
gettin' older already..
shit..
Can't wait to work with senior Jia Yi on next semester.
Last time we had had a meeting.
Interviewed.
Haha, so serious.
I think she is gonna find me to act again.
..lol..
--------------------------------------
Pre-Holiday
At night, under the bridge with Chris, Kiwi, Sammy, W Ling.
Chattin lo..
That's the bridge, which we called it : Valentine Bridge (情人桥)
the best for couples.
Ya, UNIMAS provides canoes.
Kayak activity.
Equipments
I played. No photos when I was playing.
Quite fun I played double-player canoe with a friend.
Luckily, PLKN trained me in kayak skills.
Where we kayaked.
The lakeside, we fed the fishes.
Before they went back to JB, we had a dinner together.
Is blah blah blah again.
Delicious.
We ate steamboat.
On 26/11
The next day, too.


Perspective
Depth of Field
----------------------------------------------
I'm tired.
Zzzzzzz...
Cheers~
Really,
I can't wait..









chatting under the bridge at nite
ReplyDeleteno MOSQUITO mehhhhhhh?
no!!
ReplyDelete