In screenplay, we have three act structure.
Act I, Act II and Act III.
Act I, the beginning part.
Act II, the middle part.
Act III, the ending part.
Act I, setup.
Act II, confrontation.
Act III, resolution.
It's the same as
born - life - death
---------------------------------------
I just dreamed to have more time.
So I could help all my seniors in their Final Year Project.
Before CNY breaks,
promised Jason to help on this friday until sunday.
I thought I can just help behind the scene.
but just now he called me to do casting.
Two days ago,
kak Yana texted me.
Ms. Miaw suggested her to find me for being her actor.
she wanted me to be her actor on monday.
luckily, I have just one scene.
going to appear for few minutes only,
is calefe, easy, why not?
I'm happy when she asked me to help.
I'm happy when I saw that — Ms. Miaw recommended me to her.
I'm happy and so I have accepted.
Monday 11 am to 2 pm, my name is Mike.
..lol..
Two hours ago,
kak Nina asked Jerry to find me for helping her in FYP.
too bad, time crashed with Jason's.
It's tomorrow until sunday.
I felt so sorry and refused.
Before CNY breaks,
We also promised to help another senior, Tony.
Next week, is specially for him.
How I hope I have more time.
Don't teach me how to manage my time.
I just don't know how
if everything comes at one time,
and there might be more to come.
Teach me,
only if you can foreseen what is going to happen.
..lol..
--------------------------------------
Then my own group's project.
Scrutinisers Pictures Production.
which I am the producer.
Settling pre-production part.
Trying to learn more and do the best.
I did some research on those jobs..
normally,
a producer, can get paid — 40% of gross revenue from the film.
if...
a film in box office for example,
gross profit few millions
40%...
don't imagine.
..haha..
furthermore,
a producer, usually can get some share from the film production.
let's say 4%.
plus the 40 % pay.
don't imagine.
..haha..
but the paperworks are like hell.
don't imagine.
------------------------------------
Assignments, assignments and assignments...
Storyboarding..
Editing..
Malaysian Cinema..
Entrepreneurship foundation..
Entrepreneurship in art..
Malay Language..
Preparatory English..
Ethnic relationship..
Film Directing..
Seniors' FYP..
.... ....
don't imagine.
you are so busy of being a helper XD
ReplyDeletelearning maa, hahaha!
ReplyDeleteGREAT~!!!
ReplyDeletei love learning~
jiayou~ =D