Sweat...
the time passed hell slow when feeling so lonely..
Ishhh..
Alas...
the time passed hell fast when feeling so happy...
I couldn't even catch up.
Chinese New Year hols..
Gone
Haih...
Gone Xi Gone Xi~
-----------------------------------------------
On the way back to Johor Bahru
I was so naughty.
Thinking of "rules are meant to be broke"
ignored pilot's announcements.
I took photos when the airplane was takin off and landin'.
Everything was Ok at first, but when the flight was landing..
Johor Bahru was raining..
I tried to shoot the moment.
Ka---Chaaaaak~
and the flight attendant yelled
"Sir please shut off your electronic mobile device"
everyone looked at me
and the flight gave up landing,
continued to soar above the sky.
Lol...
Soon after, the plane landed.
Everyone still looked at me..
like put a blame on me for the delay.
Hahahaha!
I felt so sorry..
Wuuuuuu~
I wonder is that my fault?
Not because of the slippery lane?
-----------------------------------------------
Last sem break, went to find my friends at Avenue.
Bro Ady, Bro Tommy & me.
Met Bro Alvin, Suko.
So together they are,
ASD Flymix.
Happy night, haha~
Thanks Ady and Alvin treated me beers~
Hooooo~
Thanks Ady and Alvin treated me beers~
Hooooo~
---------------------------------------------------
home sweet home..
assignment night
until the sky being light up.
I love the moment
when flight is taking off and touching down.
Haha~Sungai Rajang, I guess..
---------------------------------------------------
class started..
but still,
I miss those CNY days..
gambling..
I won RM 40 +, then the next day I paid it
to the taxi service centre, it was RM 38.
from airport to Unimas.
LOL..
I miss those cats..
I miss those yumcha times with buddies..
I miss those times sleeping at home..
too bad,
I was sick during CNY break.
Kinda lazy and moodless to go out.
Nvm..
next time.
All the bestie~!
Love ya`
No comments:
Post a Comment