Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Screenplay 2

So...
normally a featured-film's screenplay has 120 pages.
1 page represents 1 minute in film.
120 pages equals to 120 minutes (2 hours).
Producers usually read until page 10 to judge the screenplay's quality.
Therefore in 10 pages, the screenplays must have already hooked the Producers.
Then Plot Point I, on 25-27 minutes.
is when the very important incident happens..
the turning point that makes the main character's life change.
Then Plot Point II, on 85-90 minutes.
is when the second incident happens..
the turning point that brings the story to the resolution part.

I can't wait till the day plot point I happens on me.
Ishhh...


------------------------------------------


Haha...
last time, I have thought of this..
a phrase to tell girls and boys,

Once broken, consider sold.

..lol..

-------------------------------------------

Ishh...
yesterday was 2011's Valentines' Day.
found myself so shit
not ever celebrate this day in this 21 years.
Well,
kinda lazy to care already..
..lol..

--------------------------------------------

Arrrggghhhh...
hurt myself during acting.
A scene which I would be fell on the floor..
to make it real and nature...
I would rather sacrifice myself.
don't you understand,

For Arts, We Sacrifice.

this is what I like to do. 
I hope that this is a good short film.
I hope that I could help Jason in getting higher marks.
I hope that I could help Jason's short film get nomination in Mini Film Fest.
I hope that he can get the award Best Short Film in Mini Film Fest.
I hope that I can get the award Best Main Actor in Mini Film Fest.

Anyway, is happy working with Lydia,
my sister in this short film.
And those gangsters are seriously good in acting.
Especially, Wei Li that acted as Tiger.
I am scared.
..lol..

Oh ya..
few scenes are not shooted yet.
I'm not sure when is our next shooting session
but one thing that I'm so sure, is that...

I'M REALLY TIRED.

zzzzz...
well, before the scenes continue to be shoot,
I will be helping Tony first.
I will have chances to learn more~
..haha..

Tired, but excited.

-----------------------------------------

This afternoon, I helped Kak Yana in her short film,
The Secret.
had been a Calefe,
working with Kak Yana,
Abang Dennis (Main Actor - Dayak), Maren (Another Calefe - India)
Mawar (Main Actress), and the senior crews.
We took 2 hours to finish the scene.
Although it was a short one,
I'm happy
and I've learned a lot.
Thanks.

-----------------------------------------

Ummmmm...
Senior Jia Yi is going to send her past year project,
which Que See, Su Peng and I were the casts inside,
to UUM's FFVPM,
Festival Filem Video Pelajar Malaysia
good luck to her.


the original poster edited by Jia Yi & Lai Yi.

I had had hair inside the film.
but now I'm botak.
I felt so so sorry to her,
because I knew that I will need to take photo for poster already,
still I cut my hair this short.
this is what Jia Yi did..
to block my botak head.
..lol..

---------------------------------------

Assignments oh assignments..
this week got 4 assignments' due date.
..die..
and I have just got my production's script.
I read it and I think..

can I be an arrogant Producer and say,
WHAT IS THIS SHIT!?
..lol..

no no no, I should be merciful
to beautify my world.
haha~
I will do something to help.
All the best guys!

p.s
Plot point I...
when will it happen to me?


No comments:

Post a Comment