When everyone around you is using Apple products, and you don't own one,
you probably have to make one by yourself, like this.
So you won't feel the imba at no time.
...囧~
When someone around you is drinking Starbucks, having desserts at Tutti Fruiti,
and you are drinking plain water, having maggie mee at Kolej Tun Ahmad Zaidi,
you probably have to cheat yourself, like this.
So you won't feel the imba at no time.
...囧~
What's imba?
Imba is when you're very hungry, ordered and waiting for it..
then you see some food on the table beside, like this.
it's so far, yet so near.
Don't understand?
it's like...
You're eating maggie mee, and watching someone checked-in location at Habib,
so near, yet so far.
my sis' using iPad 2.
my bro's using iPhone.
everyone around me is using smart phone.
and my phone was stolen that time.
and my phone was stolen that time.
Well I don't care!
Just serve me a Heineken and I'll thank you.
Please let me graduate with some excellent performances,
and please let me shine in next few years until the end.
that's all.
No... not again! Plus jamais!
Thanks Nd for accompanied me on past two days.
Had fun a lot with friends. At least, I hadn't been Otaku for 2 days.
..lol..
Thanks to Nd's granny and aunt.
I'm back.
And tomorrow, I'm shifting to our new rental house at Uni-media.
Staying alone, again, until 12 Sept.
Well, nothing more to say.
I'm hungry now.
Hmmmm...
let's see,
Curry...
Tomyam...
Ok it's tomyam for today.
Merci et au revoir.
A la prochain.
ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ — Love ya'







Thank you to xjun for accompany me these 2 days or else I'll be otaku for 2 months.. Lol
ReplyDeleteHahaha! Will meet soon, wanna buy a pair of shoes for oath ceremony.
ReplyDelete... I got the kena-shoot feeling . xD
ReplyDelete