Z...
I spent a lot.
bought some furniture for my room..
food & drink..
entertainment..
Gettin older, but the amount in my bank is gettin lesser.
Z...
We have done a lot of things after intersession..
At least, we have settled down.
-------------------------------------------
So, that day we went to watch movies.
It's movie marathon. 3 movies in 1 day.
Johny English Reborn.
Contagion.
Nasi Lemak 2.0
When Que See and I were watching contagion, some were watching the Smurf, Chris and Alexis were watching My Kingdom. Too bad, it's couple seat only for Contagion. And Que See has boyfriend already yet we went to watch together. The air cond inside was damn cold. I think it's purposely designed for couples so they can have excuses to hug each together, very closely. But, not us! The feeling... you know! So damn cold, and there's a girl, which you can't touch at all, sitting beside you. The feeling... is like shit.
Z...
Another day, we went to Boulevard to purchase something.
Coincidentally it's the day Namewee will come to promote for Nasi Lemak 2.0.
Unlucky thing was that we got to know this after they finished their promotion.
Lucky thing was that when we wanted to go upstair by elevator,
Namewee and his group just finished shoppin came down and passed by.
..lol..
All my friends stucked and jammed, standing there like woods.
I was the only one who smiled and hi-ed to him.
So did he.
Damnnnn proud!
HE LOOKED AT ME AND SMILED WITH ME AND WAVED HAND TO ME!
..I can't believe my eyes!
I can't believe...
I can't believe...
i ca..n't beli..eve.....................
Z...
That's life... you know.
You have lucks you can meet those famous stars.
People come, and go.
Just like that.
..life..
Hmmm..
this semester,
all my program core courses will be taught by foreign lecturers.
Ms. Bernice, Finland;
Mr. Jurgen, German;
Dr. Leary, Washington DC.
What you need to do is do not get jealous, and do your things.
What I'll need to do, is keep it up.
(: D)
So far.. so good.
It's new sem.
But the tastes of beers remain the same.
the world, hasn't ended yet. right?






No comments:
Post a Comment