I love my new room.
I love the echo mode in my room.
Whenever my laptop sings or I sing,
the echo is really amazing.
..lol..
One thing I dislike about my new house is that there are a lot of insects!
One thing I like about my new room is that there is a pretty girl living in the house behind.
Oh gosh, it's yesterday evening, when I was cleaning my room's windows,
She took a bowl of something from her mom to eat while leaned her shoulder at the kitchen's door,
and you know...
SHE WAS LOOKING AT ME!
OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH
O . H . M .Y . G .O . S . H !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH MY GOSH~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I felt shy and acted like focus on cleaning my windows but I actually couldn't.
Luckily, (hmmm... yup, luckily...) K. Wu called me at that very moment
giving me excuse to leave my room!
Pheww...
phew..
almost couldn't breathe..
...
ya almost...
..
.
Well I feel no privacy because my room doesn't have any curtain.
And my wardrobe is too small to cover up the windows.
So, the pretty and her family can definitely see me sleeping from upstairs' windows.
Anyway, I'll let them.
Nobody is living with me now, until 10 Sept, the day K. Wu and Chris are coming back.
the house is currently a silent zone.
Who's living inside is a guy with spect, plus his..
Patrick.
YA, PATRICK.
..lol..
Too bad, there's no any wifi access.
I can't online.
So sad! I CAN'T ONLINE.
It's like killing me you know !
<( TT (o o) TT ) >
Then, I just sing alone in my room to spend my time.
What a waste huh..
..lol..
Oh ya, skating from Uni's Entrance to my Faculty is like killing me as well.
Freaking tired weeeeeeeey~~!!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
But slowly, I'll get used to it....
my sweaty body, cloth, pant, and underwear, during my lectures.
my sweaty body, cloth, pant, and underwear, during my lectures.
..Haha..
Ok la.
That's all. No matter what, I still love the echoes in my room.
I love my pillows.
I love my beds.
I love my Earthwing.
I love my clothes
and so on......
Ok.
Love ya'
et..
A la prochain.
Au revoir, mes amis.

+u bro.
ReplyDelete吃的苦中苦,方为人上人。
做别人不做的东西,你就能过别人不能过的生活!