After we understood the paradigm..
Act I (1 - 30 pp) - Act II (30 - 90 pp) - Act III (90 - 120 pp)
Setup - Confrontation - Resolution
best plot point I happens on 25 - 27 pp
best plot point II happens on 85 - 89 pp
we come to the subject.
Subject is action and character.
at first, we will need to define,
what kind of action do we fill in?
is that physical action?
or emotional action?
Fighting? Or kissing?
Action movie? Or melodrama?
then, we will need to build character.
Character has been splitted into two components.
interior and exterior.
Interior part forms character biography,
everything happened from birth till present.
where did he or she born?
when?
who is his or her mother? father?
their occupations? rich? upper class?
what influences made him or her to be like this?
why?
Exterior part reveals character,
everything happened from present until the end.
therefore, we find the character's need.
What he desperately wants in life?
So, when we have the character's need,
we are able to create conflicts for him.
He'll need to overcome all the obstacle.
that's it.
----------------------------------------------
RECENT
Ishh...
this sem I'm damn busy.
registered 9 courses.
the almost-packed schedule
is now being packed
by assisting senior in final year project production.
Felix, my 3rd year senior who is very handsome
asked me to join his audition
I think he wants me to be his cast
an important cast, very important cast -
the main character of his story :
An english educated malay guy who doesn't really look like a malay
has fallen in love with a prosti.
but his mother prefers another indian girl.
well, the prosti is my second year senior, Lydia,
who has been my sister in Jason's short film.
..lol..
if I really got this cast..
I'm going to fall in love with my sister
I'm going to fall in love with my sister
in Felix's short film.
Haha~
quite weird and awkward..
but..
with this few of acting experiences..
I'm afraid.
if I really fallen in love with any girls I loved in those stories.
..lol..
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
And I'm afraid
of losing my first kiss in any of their short film.
..lol..
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo~~!!
My first kiss...
mana boleh like this..
I should have give it to the right person..
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo~~~!
Let's jump to:
Kak Du's Final Year Project.
I'd helped her on this wednesday.
I had been her driver.
quite tired, well I don't mind this,
I would mind if I can't learn more fresh and new things.
..Haha..
I got to know more seniors.
but mostly, I was learning how was Kak Du being a director
secondly, I was learning what did Abang Awang do on lighting
Learnin n' learnin!
Haha~
-----------------------------------------
We've just learned about AUDITION in directing class.
Madam Candida, who was teaching us script writing in last semester,
is now lecturing us in film directing class.
I was very happy during the practical part.
I really enjoyed.
..Haha..
Wan (green), the producer during practical.
Nisa (black), the director of photography during practical.
Nick Ferry (yellow), the interviewee during audition.
Azizi (leg beside tripod), the off-camera reader during audition.
Madam (white), the director during audition practical.
We joked around..
We learned..
is fun~
..haha..
the second intake me,
missed the orientation week last year..
and haven't took an oath of being an Unimas student.
last time, all my fellow friends in 2010/2011 batch..
including Andy, Seay Ee, Yu Ren, Li Ying..
had joined the ceremony,
under the rain..
above the muddy field..
Now, the hall is still under construction..
but it is almost done I guess.
I hope I might join my juniors..
angkat sumpah together with them,
in this air-conditioned new Dewan Unimas
on September in this year.
at the same time I can do a clear survey
to search for handsomes and pretties.
kinda looking forward to it.
..lol..
You guys must be envy a lot.
Kakakakaa~~~
Sunset - the beautiful sky in Sarawak.
I still see love shapes everywhere.
Ishhhh....
I'll take this 3 years as the challenge to train my tenacity.
to tahan, or not to tahan.
that is the question.
I hope
I can clearly understand that
acting is acting
love is love
the love in acting is still acting
the acting in love is love.
Like I love you but I'm acting like I don't.
Haha~
All the best guys!
Hwaiting Hwaiting!



Passby~
ReplyDeleteenvy~
ReplyDelete